Using this to show the score in a frame it just shows 0 and does not change?
If I add a msgbox under the add score part it will popup and tell me the score.
Do you have an example project so I could see how it was done.
17. How to make the score appear on all the frames?
This question assumes that you have already created a variable contains the score (see the previous question), and that the variable is called MYSCORE.
The following steps will show you how to display the value of MYSCORE on all the frames.
1. Create a new frame, called for example MyScoreFrame.
2. Double-click to get to the frame editor.
3. Right-click to create text.
4. Type the text: "score". Position it where you want the score to appear on all the frames. Close the frame.
5. Click the link for Runtime Frames Merging.
6. You must select each frame that you want to merge with the hotspot in the frame. Use <shift> or <ctrl> to select multiples. Next use the pull-down menu to the frame called MyScoreFrame.
7. Now each of the frames will share the text box, but they don't know what to do with it. Open the Project Properties, go to the Advanced tab, check the option "Execute some VBScript code every time that a frame is loaded", and type in the following code:
i = Action.GetMergedTextIndex
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.