Hey, any progress here ?
It would be nice to summurize your problem to make things clear. Feel free to complete this, if I forgot something or made a mistake :Problem : In your AM project, the static pictures sometimes flicker when you change of frame.
The " compiled project to exe" is here : http://schoolkids-sg.com/files/TestProject.zip
The " AM not compiled project" can be downloaded here : http://schoolkids-sg.com/files/TestProject_Raw.zip
- the pictures are usual jpg, no problem
- the project uses no code, and has nothing weird inside
- you tried AM 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7. You don't see the flicker with 4.5
- tried on various computers
- the " compiled project to exe" shows the flicker on any computer --> the flicker appears on ANY PC when it's built on VigilanteMark's PC.
- the " AM not compiled project", opened in AM, shows the flicker on VigilanteMark's PC, but not on Simon's PC
- it's not a video card problem, neither the drivers.
- a full unistall, including clean registry, didn't solve the problem