Good news! You can now add attachments to your posts!!!

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Good news! You can now add attachments to your posts!!!

Postby GM-Support » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:10 pm

Hi!

Thanks to the new servers that host the AM forums, I am happy to inform you that everybody can now add attachments to their posts!

Please feel free to upload screenshots of your games, flash tutorials, text documents (walkthroughs...), ZIP/RAR archives, and more!

The uploads are currently limited to as much as 2MB per upload, and you can do as many uploads as you want!

However, please do not upload stuff that has nothing to do with Adventure Maker, game design, or software creation, because we have limited bandwidth. Also, please do not link from other websites directly to the uploaded files. If you really wish to do so, please contact me before.

Last but not least, please reduce the size of your images as much as you can before uploading them. To do so, you can use for example the free utility named "Batch Picture Resize and Compress" that is included in the Adventure Maker Free Edition package.

Have fun uploading stuff!

Best regards,
GM-Support
Last edited by GM-Support on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby ShadowHunter » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:48 pm

Hi,

Nice... that will save some room on my server :D

Kind regards,

ShAdOwHuNtEr
ShadowHunter
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to General Chat