PSP Game Contest

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

PSP Game Contest

Postby Zeppelin37BDF » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:47 pm

Last April, I entered an Adventure Maker contest on the main site to build a PSP Game. I worked very hard on it and I never heard from them again. When will I found out if I won? And if I did, when will I recieve my prize of the Adventure Maker. I don't want to find out that all the work I put into the game ended up being a waste. Any help would be appreciated. My email is Zeppelin37BDF@gmail.com and the email I used to send in my game was Tiger37BMX@adelphia.net just incase you need to know.

Thank you.
Zeppelin37BDF

Postby GM-Support » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:23 am

Hi Zeppelin37BDF,

I must admit that the PSP game creation contest was handled very badly, and the people who submitted a game (they were very few, by the way) were never told who the winner was.

We learned a lesson from that, and we will try to do really much better next time.

In the meantime, to compensate all of you for the inconvenience and frustration we may have caused, we are sending the prize to all the people who submitted a PSP game before the deadline of the contest (April 30, 2006). You should receive it by December 10. Please let me know if you don't receive yours by that date.

Best regards,
GM-Support
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby chad123261 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:18 pm

i did not recive mine!!!! I swear i sent one!
chad123261
Frequent Poster

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion