|USER INTERFACE TIPS
1. What are the available keyboard shortcuts?
it possible to change the background picture of the Adventure Maker UI?
3. Is it possible to minimize the Adventure Maker window?
scroll bars do not work properly. How can I solve the problem?
5. How to remove the "Debug" menu that is in the
drop-down menu when I run my project?
What are the available keyboard shortcuts?
- During runtime: Ctrl+Q to quit,
Ctrl+S to bring up the Save Game window (if enabled), Ctrl+L to bring up the Load Game
window (if enabled), and ESC to bring up the menu at the top of the screen.
- In the editor menu: Backspace to go to the previous menu.
- In any "Properties" window: ESC to cancel and close the window.
- In the window where the frames are listed: F5 to refresh the list, F2 to rename
the selected frame, F4 to test it, F6 to change its properties, F7 to duplicate it, ENTER
to open it, and DEL to delete it.
- In the "Resources Manager" window: F5 to refresh the list of files, F2
to rename the selected file, F6 to open it with the associated program, and DEL to delete
2. Is it possible to change the background picture of the Adventure Maker UI?
Yes. Just go to the MAIN
MENU of Adventure Maker, click "Preferences", then click "Choose
Background...", and then select the picture that you want to use as background. The
background will be visible only when the full-screen mode is enabled (to enable it, click
"Enable Full-Screen Mode" from the program MAIN MENU).
it possible to minimize the Adventure Maker window?
Yes, but only when there are no
forms with the "OK" or "CANCEL" buttons. If such a form is visible,
you must first close it (by clicking either OK or CANCEL). Then click the
"minimize" button that is in the top-right corner of the window behind.
Note that the "full-screen
mode" must be enabled. If it is not enabled (it normally is), you can enable it by
clicking "Preferences" from the Adventure Maker main menu.
4. The scroll bars do not work properly. How can I solve the problem?
You can easily
solve the problem by resizing the window that contains the defective scroll
5. How to remove the "Debug" menu that is in the drop-down menu when I run
The "debug" menu is
automatically removed from the compiled project. In other words, there is no
"debug" menu in the final executable.